Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Still Sweet Six












Since I am new in blogging, I am still getting use to finding cool ways to blog!!  Here are more pix of my daughter's sweet six party!!!  I was inspired by The Tomkat Studio Party LOLLIPOP.  My daughter had such a great time.  We danced to spanish sweet songs and presented the dance to the parents.  I sent all the children home with a selection of sweet music both english and spanish and the kids truly enjoyed the selection of music!  It was truly a wonderful time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alyssa's Sweet Six

Alyssa's Sweet Six
Sweet Table

Hola I'm Denise

My photo
I love celebrating life and enjoying the blessings that God has given me. I am a mom of three beautiful children and a wife of a wonderful husband who loves the Lord. My motto is make every occasion special representing the fragrance of Christ in ALL you do!